Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a challenge and looking for the next stage in your career?
Do you have experience working with visually impaired young people and want to work 1 to 1 with a young person and be part of their academic progress.
Are you passionate about shaping the lives of young people?
Do you want to work with in one of the best schools in the area?
If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant who has worked with visually impaired young people to work and support a visually impaired pupil who is starting their secondary education.
* Competitive salary.
* Supporting and nurturing a young pupil on a 1:1 basis.
* Exciting and fun environment.
* Flexible working hours and days.
* To support the pupil in class and during the school day to ensure they feel safe in school.
* To ensure that the pupil understands the work set and what is needed to complete it to the best of their ability.
* To encourage the pupil to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
* To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
* Experience of working with visually impaired young people.
* Have a nurturing and caring nature.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
* The patience and passion for looking after young people in difficult situations.
Integra People are committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in? Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that new start.
Please contact Mark on 01925 594203 or email to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work.