1:1 SEN Tutor
Integra People are looking for Tutors who can deliver basic Maths, English and Science sessions on a 1:1 basis to students who are not currently in mainstream education.
This particular vacancy is working with a KS3 student in South Cheshire who has been working at a KS2 level and needs to engage in Maths, English and Science activities ideally in short bursts as the student has attention difficulties.
This role would suit a Teacher or Tutor who has experience working within difficult situations, perhaps with students who have ADHD, Autism, ODD, SEBD or other SEN needs.
- Flexible working hours (usually 2 hours per day per assigned student).
- Support network from Integra's staff who have vast experience working with SEN students.
- Dedicated SEN Consultant, available on-call 24/7.
- Offer of other vacancies alongside these assignments to allow for as much, or as little work as you want.
- Holistic support of the student(s) you are assigned to.
- Planning and delivering educational sessions.
- Providing weekly reports to allow all parties involved visibility of what work is being completed, feedback on behaviour and engagement.
To Apply, You Must:
- QTS and/or experience working with students who have special educational needs or disabilities.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to provide the brief reports before the weekly deadlines.
- Behaviour management skills to be able to work with challenging students away from traditional, mainstream education.
These roles are highly rewarding for caring individuals who can help turn students' lives around. SEN 1:1 Tutors are the key to these students achieving on an academic level whilst ensuring they also learn life skills. If you are passionate about this type of work, please apply online now!