Integra People are a multi-sector recruitment agency, specialising in Education, Healthcare, Construction, Industrial Manufacturing and Facilities Management. As part of our growth venture, we're looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant join us here in Warrington!
This position would be a full 360 role, supporting the growth of our Construction desk, responsible for managing client expectations, sourcing new business and growing the candidate pipeline.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients through regular telephone contact, emails and site visits, understanding their recruitment needs
- Use outbound sales and business development techniques to attract and develop new business from client companies
- Generate leads through various techniques, including candidate calling and market research
- Arrange interviews, preparing candidates for interview, taking client and candidate feedback
- Work with the wider Construction team to review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook
Why chose Integra People?
Integra People supply specialist candidates in blue and white collar roles for our clients in the construction industry throughout the UK, some of which are leading names in the construction industry.
Varying from one-off jobs to long-term multi-million pound projects, we supply a huge range of carefully selected and referenced workers from Tradespeople and technical specialists to Surveyors, Engineers and Managers.
- Generous commission scheme in rapidly growing and highly lucrative markets
- Opportunity to set your own targets with reviews on quarterly basis
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching
- Quarterly company nights out
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) with the option to buy/sell
- Modern offices, with free car parking on site
- Bespoke benefits package
Apply here, contact me directly at or drop me a DM
Integra People are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, parental or adoption leave, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.