Progress your career with Integra People who truly believe that people make the difference. Integra recognises and understands the importance of a work life balance and encourages all our consultants to work towards a 4-day working week.
We are a multi-sector recruitment company specialising in education, healthcare, industrial, facilities management and construction - providing an outstanding service to all our clients and candidates alike. We're looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant who specialises in Construction to join the team and help drive the sector forward.
The position is a full 360 role, supporting the growth of a construction desk and responsible for managing client expectations, sourcing new business, and growing the candidate pipeline while upholding the Integra core values.
Why chose Integra People for your next career move?
We offer industry leading benefits on top of an unrivalled commission scheme. You can benefit from:
- An excellent uncapped commission scheme with no thresholds;
- Additional sales incentives and bonuses on top of the commission;
- Opportunity for early Friday finishes;
- No working on your birthday on top of your annual leave;
- Discounts and rewards for shopping and subscriptions;
- And charity days for the charity of your choice.
Who we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, highly motivated, and passionate sales professional who can comfortably develop relationships with clients and candidates within the construction sector. Your responsibilities will include:
- Using sales, business development and networking to attract and develop positive relationships with clients;
- Maintaining and servicing accounts to a high standard;
- Utilising Integra's resources to advertise roles and attract candidates to match the right people to the client's vacancies;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may be either candidate or client driven;
- Ensuring the best service is provided and 100% compliant.
We're excited for this opportunity for someone to join our growing team, if you're interested in discussing this role please get in touch.
Integra People are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, parental or adoption leave, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.