Here at Integra People, we are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator on a permanent basis for our well-established manufacturing client based in Gemini, Warrington.
What's in it for me?
- £23k per annum
- Full time/part time considered
- Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
- Permanent contract
- Free parking
- Full training will be provided in their products, systems and processes
- Cycle to work scheme
Key responsibilities include:
- Attend weekly project review meetings and record areas for improvement
- Providing support to Installation/Project Managers
- Keeping the Installation calendar up to date
- Raising POs for plant, material deliveries and installation contractors
- Customer communication
- Sending of customer satisfaction questionnaires
- Ensuring all associated administration, documentation and invoicing are kept up to date
Applicants should have the following experience / attributes:
- c1-2 years' experience in an administration / co-ordination role
- Methodical, tidy, structured, well organised
- Loves processes and working in a systematic way
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proactive approach in dealing with customers and managing their expectations
For more information, please call Hannah or apply online.