Office / Payroll Administrator
£16,000 - £19,000 p.a. (BUPA, Childcare Vouchers, 22 days holiday per annum, company pension)
Integra People are a specialist national technical recruitment business, due to continued growth we are now looking to expand our administration department.
Integra People's Office / Payroll Administrators provide clerical and administrative support, to our sales and recruitment teams as well as act as the general head office administration team. Office Administrators report to the Office Manager and are often also responsible for specific projects, as well as coordinating and implementing office procedures, best practice and audit compliance.
- General word processing
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Creating and maintaining electronic filing systems
- Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spread sheets and databases.
- Client invoicing
- Updating and maintaining the internal (Eclipse) database
- Devising and maintain office systems
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Audit compliance within with REC guidelines and Government legislation as well as implementing the standards of the REC's code of practice
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Photocopying documents & filing
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
- Always represent the business in a professional manner, maintain the quality standards of the business and never bring the company brand into disrepute.
Due to our continued growth the opportunities to progress and grow are excellent and for the right person will create an excellent career path.
If you feel you have the skillsets to undertake this opportunity and have had experience in a fast paced administration environment, then don't hesitate to apply or call Greg Higgins on 01925 875900