Our Client is a rapidly growing firm of telephone based advisors based in Birchwood near Warrington. Operating in the Financial Services Sector and are looking to expand their existing national proposition. This role isn't a call centre culture; they are a dynamic business with a successful team of highly trained, FCA authorised advisors who manage their own set of customers.
- Following an advised process to sell regulated products (Insurance)
- Follow the company's Treating Customers Fairly ethos to deliver excellent customer service
- Achieve set KPI's in coordination with our client's expectations
Skills and Attributes
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Able to work independently to achieve personal and company goals
- Able to sell under FCA guidelines and company compliance procedures
- Have a desire to exceed targets
- Can work well as part of a team
- Excellent sales and customer care
- Proven time management and organisational skills
In return for your dedication, hard work and professionalism this role offers: -
- Uncapped earning potential - Offering a generous basic salary commensurate with your level of experience and the role you are offered and there is no limit on the amount of commission you can earn.
- Full sales, compliance & administration support - enabling you to spend more time talking to your customers and less time doing paperwork.
- State of the art technology - our client have a sophisticated system that integrates Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology with predictive dialler technology.
- Qualified leads - each advisor will be supplied with qualified leads sourced through our connections in the Financial Services Sector.
- Ongoing coaching & training programme - The company all our advisors with the opportunity to develop their CV and become Financial Services Sector experts
- Contributory company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
In the search for people to join our highly successful team so if you are looking to take your career to the next level and are interested in exploring this unique opportunity to develop your career to its full potential with a successful and award-winning company then please get in touch.