Job Title: Compliance Auditor
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am - 5:30pm and Friday 9am - 3pm
Integra People are excited to support a well-established company based in the Warrington area. Our client is looking to appoint a Compliance Auditor to join their dynamic team.
Duties will include
- Monitoring and measuring the quality of inbound and outbound calls
- Providing constructive feedback to advisors via email or face to face
- Support coaching staff by relaying key information to enable the coach to focus in the ke areas when working with advisors
- Manage time effectively to maximise productivity
- Maintain daily awareness of advisors performance levels
- Effectively document all monitoring of advisors
- Maintain excellent administration and record keeping for audit and management purposes
Prior Experience / Background:
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to prioritise work loads
- Proven organisational skills
- Target focussed
- Experience in performance management
- Excellent reporting skills
- Computer literate
Successful applicants will enjoy on-going training with ever-changing legislations, a cool starting salary, 25 days holiday per year BH and a vibrant working environment.
If you are looking for a career that offers the above and more, please contact Jemma to apply.
Due to the shift times, ideally, access to transport or a full driving license is desired but not essential