£ negotiable based on experience, BUPA Private Healthcare, 22 days holiday ( stats), Company Pension
Integra People is a national recruitment business going through exceptional growth, as such we are currently looking for an Account Technician at our head office in Warrington.
Integra People's Accounts Technician is responsible for assisting the Finance Controller with book keeping, dealing with sales and purchase ledgers, as well as ensuring records and payments are correct. The Accounts Techncian reports directly to the Financial Controller and is also responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate finance function within the business.
As an Account Assistant you will undertake typical work tasks such as -
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Involvement with Management Accounts
- Credit control
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Handling and writing cheques
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments
- Providing administrative support the Financial Controller
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Ensuring all databases and filling systems are correct and up to date
The role varies greatly and Account Technician may also be required to carry out duties or other roles as and when required.
We are looking for someone with at least a level 2 AAT qualificiation and experience within a fast moving business environment.
If you could be interested please apply for further details, or call Greg at Integra People on 01925 838600.