Accounts Assistant - £26,000 - £29,000 BOE
About Integra People:
We are a multi-sector recruitment company specialising in education, healthcare, industrial, facilities management and construction - providing an outstanding service to all our clients and candidates alike.
We are looking for an accounts assistant to join our team covering maternity leave. There will be a possibility of a permanent contract for the right person.
What is in it for you..
Joining our finance team will give you the opportunity to gain experience in a broad finance role working across various parts of the finance function. You will be utilising your existing skills and experience as well as learning from our Finance Director, who you will be working closely with.
You will be..
- AAT qualified to level 2/3
- Working towards a CIMA qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working within a finance role but still looking to learn and develop
What you will be doing..
- Bank Reconciliation
- Import sales invoices
- PAYE processing
- Tax code updates / issue p45s
- Weekly Drawdown and weekly figures
- Credit checks for new accounts and monitoring of existing accounts
- Attachment of earnings payments
- Pension uploads
- Process business fuel usage
- Commission payments
- Credit card Reconciliation
- CIS returns
- Factoring company Reconciliation
- Process holiday requests for agency workers
- Compliance checks
- Raise invoices
- Ad hoc duties
We're excited for this opportunity for someone to join our growing company, if you're interested in discussing this role please get in touch.
Integra People are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, parental or adoption leave, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.