Integra People are currently recruiting for a School Caretaker in Bracknell, RG12 to join our client on a permanent basis.
You will join our well-established site team who work together to ensure that our school buildings and school estate are maintained to a high standard and remain secure at all times. This is a varied role where you will work with the team to ensure that the school estate is kept safe, tidy and to a good level of aesthetic standard.
What's in it for me?
- Monday to Friday, 7am - 12.30pm return at 3.30pm - 6pm
- Permanent contract
- £20-26k basic salary depending on experience
- Overtime available
- Managing the upkeep of the school buildings and surrounding grounds
- Gardening and performing landscape duties or supervising outside contractors
- Inspecting the building, including heating, cooling, lighting, and alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
- Locking all doors and windows when not in operation Patrolling the building and grounds to ensure the campus is secure * Maintaining and updating the schools Covid 19 procedures as necessary
- Adhering to the school's safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
To join us and be successful in this caretaker role, you will need:
- A clear enhanced DBS certificate/or willing for my client to process one on your behalf
- Experience in a similar role as a caretaker or site maintenance or security work
For more information on this role, please call Hannah at Integra People.