Our client is looking for an AV Technician to provide ongoing maintenance and support to their AV and VC equipment.
- Adaptable to working as part of a permanent based AV team or working on a lone site independently
- Set up and operate AV/VC equipment
- Supporting end users as requested by the Client
- Event support - set up, ensuring correct leads and adapters are available for conference organisers and participants.
- AV equipment setup and support.
- Presentation / multi-media meeting room support.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
- Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests.
- Strong background within AV industry.
- Effective Time Management
- Professional and able to work under pressure
- Understanding of VC Systems (Cisco, Polycom)
- Crestron, AMX and Extron product understanding
- Excellent at fault finding
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment