Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking to recruit Occupational Health Manager based in the Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity for an OH Manager to start work for one of the leading and most innovative Occupational Health companies.
Key Responsibilities of OHM:
- As an Occupational Health Manager you will manage the clinical teams assigned to your contracts, ensuring that all team members are aware of the KPIs and productivity targets are met.
- You will build relationships and liaise effectively with clients, assist the directors with its provision of high quality services and expansion of services.
- Develop and maintain occupational health strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
The successful candidate must have:
- Registered Nurse (Adult) on part 1 or 2 of the NMC register
- Occupational Health degree BSc/MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nurse, Part 3 of the register
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Occupational Health Nurse Manager
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an effective communicator with motivational, negotiating, relationship building & influencing skills
- Driving License and access to own vehicle
Salary for this role is up to £48,000 depending on experience plus additional benefits.
For more information about this exciting new role please call me on 0 7 9 8 3 20 0 9 4 5