Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Occupational Health Advisor to cover the Cambridge area.
As an OHA you will be expected too:
- Support the occupational health team in delivering the full OH remit in the commercial sector, demonstrating fully independent clinical practice for client organisations
- Administering appropriate immunisations and vaccines at required time and following appropriate clinical practice and guidance
- Assist in managing, providing and developing occupational health services in line with company policy
- Ensure a high standard of evidence based care is provided
Support maintenance of confidential health records
- Implement and maintain relevant health surveillance programmes
- Participate in health promotion opportunities for staff to improve working lives and provide advice on healthier lifestyles, working with outside agencies where appropriate
- Undertaking blood tests as and when required for the appropriate purpose and carry out follow up action
The successful candidate must have:
- Be a Registered Nurse (Adult) on part 1 or 2 of the NMC register
Occupational Health Qualification
- Proven clinical skills including audiometry, spirometry, phlebotomy and immunisation
- Be aware of Health and Safety legislation and health surveillance requirements under COSH.
- Competent with management referrals & new starter health screening
- Full clean driving licence and access to vehicle
Salary for this role is up £40,000 depending on experience.
For more information about this exciting new role please call me on 0 7 9 8 3 2 0 0 9 4 5.