BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER - LONDON - UPTO 60k BASIC WITH OTE TO 120k.
We are currently working with a rapidly growing Telecoms company who are looking for a Business Development Manager.
The role will be working in a new business capacity selling into the corporate sector. We are specifically interested in speaking with BDM's that have experience of selling into property management companies, property asset companies and alike.
- Telecoms business to business sales
- Experience of developing complex sales deals
- Have the ability to deal at board level and sell on a solution basis
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally with vendors and clients.
The person will also need to demonstrate;
- 5 yrs of business development experience ideally in a IT Infrastructure or Telecoms
- Business development wins in excess of £100k TCV
- Self-Motivated with a strong focus on target achievement
- Experience in selling into the Corporate Businesses
- Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
Our client is rapidly expanding so the opportunity to develop and progress for the right Business Development Manager is very realistic.
For more information about this Business Development Manager role please contact Colin on 01925 839821 or email your CV.