Our Client a market leading company within the waste arena are expanding in the Bolton and surrounding areas, they require a number of proven, experienced BDM's to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within a selected territory, you will be required to cold call and develop business by lead generation and conversion via some pre-qualified and some cold leads.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
* Outstanding track record selling B2B financial services, ideally within waste containers, bins, recycling or segregation. However aligned experience will be considered
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and manage your own diary and workload
* Proficient at time management, organised and able to prioritise and multi-task
* Ability to understand financial and technical information and interpret this appropriately
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
* Ability to assimilate market information quickly and understand its commercial implications
* Target oriented with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
* Good IT skills especially with Microsoft packages and CRM systems
Business Development Manager Benefits:
* 20 days holiday, plus Bank holidays * Pension Scheme * Company Car
Salary range from £25 - 28, 000 per year with Bonus scheme to be discussed on interview.