Integra Education have been asked to provide a 1:1 Tutor ASAP.
The young person is a male pupil in Y10 who is very bright but is waiting to start a placement at another school.
The funding is for 5 hours per week and it has been requested that this is split into 2 x 2.5 hour sessions ideally but this is flexible. Funding is in place until and including May 2020 but the placement could go further than that depending on how quickly the placement can be arranged..
Sessions are expected to include basic Maths lessons to ensure the student does not lose any momentum in this key time for his education but he has a particular interest in ICT and DT so anyone with a Technology background or good skills in this area is encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will have:
- Secondary Teaching/Tuition experience.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Good skills in basic English, Maths and ICT.
- Strong rates of hourly pay (up to £25 per hour depending on experience).
- Long-term work with one student where there will hopefully be a noticeable improvement.
- Rewarding work when the pupil transitions into school.
For further information please apply now or call Mark at Integra People ASAP.