Integra People are currently recruiting for a Biomedical Service Engineer for one of our clients in Warrington.
A Service Engineer is required to provide support to their new Travel Centres / Labs. The role will involve installation, set-up of analyser equipment, routine servicing and preventative maintenance of analysers and associated equipment and emergency breakdown repair of diagnostic analysers and other lab equipment.
- Servicing and maintenance of analysers and to support 3rd party molecular/ PCR equipment
- Preventative maintenance and emergency repair of Analysers
- Installation and set-up of Analyser equipment
- Maintaining service and maintenance records according to Service Department Procedure
- Delivering engineering and operator training as required to internal staff
Applicants must have:
- The ability to work independantly and as part of a team
- Organisation skills
- Excellent communication
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing)
- Computer literate
- A valid UK driver's license
- Minimum of a 2:1 in Biomedical Engineering or a related subject
- Previous experience in the medical devices industry.
Flexibility to work a shift pattern is also required. This could be up to 12 hour shifts over a 7 day rota.
Both day shift and night shift rates are available.
To apply please send your CV or call Owen: 01925 875 900