Integra People are supporting a well established business within the storage industry, the client requires a knowledgeable, experienced controller to join their team on an on-going temporary basis, possibly leading to perm for the right person.
The role is responsible for maintaining inventory covering finished goods, replenishing items according to business needs and covering, audits, and transfers. This will entail working with the Inventory and Forecasting Manager to maintain short term stock levels and planning and forecasting for the next 3-6 months horizon. Working with forecasts provided to gauge when and how much to restock at supplier and in the warehouse. This role will give exposure to all aspects of goods in, goods out, stock replenishment, stock reconciliation, system management, purchasing & sourcing and liaising with suppliers. This is a high-profile role within the organisation, as the senior team believes this is an area that, managed properly, will lead to increased efficiency and effectiveness.
· Using the SAP led stock control system to ensure the warehouse is fully stocked by understanding the constraints of warehousing and the movement of stock in and out
· Review, evaluate, and monitor inventory related policies to determine their benefits, flaws, and impacts. Inventory policies include: Lead Times, Safety Stock Levels and Inventory Sourcing Rules and other master data cleanse maintenance.
· Liaise with stakeholders to understand and document needs, concerns, and viewpoints; Enforce Company inventory policies and procedures in daily communication with field leadership.
· Find new insights and trends which will help identify and solve complicated supply chain problems.
· Gather, analyse, integrate, and report on quantitative and qualitative data. Perform analysis with this data using analytical models and mathematical analysis. Deliver comprehensive reports in presentation and / or written form.
· Review processes identify improvement needs and create systems and applications to meet such needs.
Work cross-functionally with Inventory Management on customer specific solutions that will improve efficiency and enhance customer experience.
Circa Salary depending on experience £31,000 - 35, 000 per annum.
Hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply please click with your CV or call the Abergele office and ask for Genna