Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit Staff Nurses for Day Case to work in a luxury hospital in Reading.
As a nurse you will be expected to:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards & practices are adhered to
- Prepare clinic rooms for procedures including preparation of sterile instrumentation, equipment & supplies as required
- Ensure appropriate use of resources and minimal waste
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed correctly
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately
- Act as mentor for students, learners, junior nurses and HCAs
- Maintain effective channels of communication at all times
- Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the hospitals policy
- Understand and apply a holistic patient centred care approach, identifying and taking into account specialist clinical needs of each patient
- Participate in team/department meetings wherever necessary
The successful candidate must have:
- Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
Salary for this role is £22,000 - £29,000 depending on experience plus addidtional benefits.
Newly qualified nurses welcome to apply.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0