Are you an experienced Area Manager looking for a new role?
Or do you currently manage 2-3 settings and are now looking for a step up?
I am working with a thriving group of nurseries who are looking for an Area Manager to oversee their South West region.
- Senior Support Manager within the Nursery Operations Team.
- Main point of contact for all Nursery Managers within their remit.
- Assisting all Nursery Managers to achieve and maintain outstanding standards of education and care across the settings.
- Supporting Nursery Managers with financial targets and managing budgets.
- Provide hands on support as necessary for OFSTED.
- Support Nursery Managers with action plans for each setting.
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team to join
- Thriving nurseries to support
- Passionate and dedicated management team
- Many other company specific benefits
- Experience as an Area Manager supporting multiple sites
- Hold a recognised childcare qualification
- Understanding of budget management
- Sound knowledge of OFSTED and EYFS requirements
- Senior Management experience
Does this sound like an exciting role to you?
Is this the next step in your childcare career?
Call or submit your CV today and Holly will call you for a confidential chat.