1:2 EAL Tutor
Integra People are currently looking for a Tutor who can support students where English is not their first language.
This particular vacancy is working with two young Pashto speaking boys to teach them beginners English. They are looking for someone who can support for the two simultaneously.
This role would suit a Teacher or Tutor who has experience working with EAL students or has a qualification in an English related subject or TEFL course.
- Flexible working hours (usually 2 hours per day per assigned student).
- Support network from Integra's staff who have vast experience working with SEN students.
- Dedicated SEN Consultant, available on-call 24/7.
- Offer of other vacancies alongside these assignments to allow for as much, or as little work as you want.
- Holistic support of the student(s) you are assigned to.
- Planning and delivering appropriate educational sessions in line with the child's ability.
- Providing weekly reports to allow all parties involved visibility of what work is being completed, feedback on behaviour and engagement.
To Apply, You Must:
- QTS and/or experience working with students who have special educational needs/disabilities and/or EAL.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to provide the brief reports before the weekly deadlines.
- Behaviour management skills to be able to work with challenging students away from traditional, mainstream education.
These roles are highly rewarding for caring individuals who can help turn students' lives around. EAL Tutors are the key to these students achieving on an academic level whilst ensuring they also learn life skills. If you are passionate about this type of work, please apply online now!