1:1 Tutor - Warrington
Are you a 1:1 Tutor or Teacher who wants to have a positive impact whilst maintaining a good work-life balance?
Do you have good core subject knowledge, patience and strong behaviour management skills?
Would you be available to work during the afternoons (Mon-Fri) 2 hours per day after the Easter break?
If you have answered yes, we would like to speak with you.
Integra People are looking to recruit a 1:1 Tutor to work with a young person in Key Stage 4 and support their transition into a new school. This will be an ongoing position and the young person is keen for things to work at the new school. This post is a face-to-face tuition role based at school.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- A DBS on the Update Service.
- The ability to teach core subjects to KS3/KS4 level.
- Planning, delivering and assessing work in accordance with the school this young person is on roll at.
- Liaising with the school, the agency and potentially the Parent(s)/Carer(s).
- Providing weekly feedback on the young person's engagement, academic progress and behaviour.
- Good hourly rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- The opportunity to have a genuine positive impact on a young person.
- Regular, guaranteed and ongoing work with this assignment; but also access to other opportunities in similar posts with Integra People.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.