1:1 Turkish Teacher/Tutor: Wigan.
Integra People have been asked to find a Turkish Teacher of Tutor to work on a 1:1 basis with a student in Y11 who will be sitting a Turkish GCSE exam in May 2020.
The initial responsibilities of this role will be to assess the student as to where they are currently by looking at the Turkish work they have produced so far. The successful applicant will then deliver funded 1:1 sessions, after school perhaps on a weekly or fortnightly basis dependent on the needs of the student.
- Fluent in Turkish and experience teaching the Turkish language.
- Teaching qualification or experience working with students in the UK.
- DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Strong rates of pay depending on experience.
- A 'foot in the door' of a local, successful Secondary School.
- Rewarding work where you will help a student pass a GCSE.
For more information please apply to this role or call Mark at Integra People.