Integra People are looking for a Tutor who can deliver basic Maths and English sessions on a 1:1 basis to a student in Y11.
The hours are flexible as long as the student receives 2 hours of tuition per day.
This role would suit a Teacher or Tutor who has experience working within difficult situations, perhaps with students who have ADHD, Autism, ODD, SEBD or other SEN needs but the main aspect of this is to be able to deliver basic Maths lessons and identify where there are gaps in knowledge.
- Flexible working hours.
- Support network from Integra's staff who have vast experience working with SEN students.
- Dedicated SEN Consultant, available on-call 24/7.
- Offer of other vacancies alongside these assignments to allow for as much, or as little work as you want.
- Holistic support of the student(s) you are assigned to.
- Planning and delivering educational sessions.
- Providing weekly reports to allow all parties involved visibility of what work is being completed, feedback on behaviour and engagement.
To Apply, You Must:
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to provide the brief reports before the weekly deadlines.
- Behaviour management skills to be able to work with challenging students away from traditional, mainstream education.
These roles are highly rewarding for caring individuals who can help turn students' lives around. SEN 1:1 Tutors are the key to these students achieving on an academic level whilst ensuring they also learn life skills. If you are passionate about this type of work, please apply online now!